pas-de-chat-saute-de-chat asked: that girl called me a racist too! i think she deleted her blog after that
like yo there are a lot more pressing issues regarding race then your identity crisis involving miko fogarty and joy womack ok
Anonymous asked: OMG Beckanne did a gala for my schools company once and I almost shit myself out of nerves but I talked to her and now we are sort of friends and she follows me on insta and twitter and we've messaged on Facebook before and OMG she's so sweet and amazing and I love her
aww that’s so cute! that’s me and fabrice calmels he always likes my insta pics B)
sun---soaked asked: oh my god beckanne is gonna dance with your studio?! you're so lucky where do you dance?
Yes with Fabrice Calmels for one weekend! And on the other two weekends we have Stella Abrera and Sascha Radetsky and Irina & Max.
Anonymous asked: This is going to be a silly question, but do you dance every role your cast for Nutcracker every show? If you do, bravo. I just can't imagine having to dance Spanish immediately followed by Russian immediately followed by Flowers, ya know?
it’s not silly! but no I don’t dance every role after the other, there are usually 1-3 other girls cast in the same role. we have almost 20 shows this season so we all have the opportunity to dance each role a few times. but when I was younger and I did all corps parts, I would often have to go from party girl to snow to arabian corps to flowers lol
Anonymous asked: 1, 6, 8, 9, 11, 17, 18, 19
1. My favorite role has probably been Spanish lead! I’ve always found fierce and fiery roles relatable and fun, but at the same time it has really challenged me.
6. Secret Santa in the dressing room, playing telephone during Snow, warming up onstage to Christmas music.
8. a roller, snacks,makeup, warm-ups, and extra pairs of shoes
9. Spanish lead, Russian lead, Petal Pas, and snow
11. Clara, but I’m too old for it now. Now I’m aiming for snow queen next year :)
17. trash bag shorts, a leg warmer for my left ankle and shin. other than that I usually show up to the theatre in yoga pants and a sweater.
18. apples, bananas, holiday candy, and coffee
19. I feel that the sense of community that Nutcracker brings is essential to surviving. misery loves company
dancerr5 asked: Do you know any good ballet companies in Michigan or Ohio? :)
The most prominent one that comes to mind is BalletMet in Columbus!
justanotherbunhead asked: 1, 17, 19!
1. probably Spanish lead! those feisty, fiery roles are really up my ally.
17. I’m not someone who needs a ton of warm ups. I usually show up to the the theatre in leggings, a sweater, and nikes.
19. The best and pretty much only way to get through Nutcracker is with friends. Like honestly if I didn’t have friends with the same mental, physical, and emotional exhaustion I don’t think I would make it through 17 frikin shows. It’s always nice to have a large, dysfunctional family backing you up.
passionatedancing asked: How long have you been dancing?
oh jesus for like thirteen years now?? I started when I was four and I’m now seventeen.
cloudvictory asked: Thank you for reblogging our post about the fundraiser for Vasily! HERE HAVE ALL THE LOVES <3<3<3<3
of course! it’s a worthy cause and it’s so wonderful that c&v is doing this for him!
leotardsandbunheads asked: Once you get this you must post 5 facts about yourself and pass to 10 of your favorite followers :)
aww i ♥ you claire